Garmin CONNECT presents a range of management capabilities such as dispatching vehicles, assigning jobs, providing directions and communicating with drivers. The in-cab Garmin device easily integrates with the system, which allows you to get your drivers to job sites faster and more efficient.
- Job Creation/Dispatch. With the help of vehicle data, address and geographical coordinates distribute jobs and dispatch drivers to their destinations via the shortest route.
- Two-Way Messaging. Exchange necessary information with your drivers and customize messages for delivery at specific times. Messages include yes/no templates and a texting option*.
- CONNECT Dashboard. Get access to all the data provided by a vehicle's dashboard to learn about job performance and most recent communication between drivers and dispatchers.
- In-Cab Garmin Features. Update job status directly from the Garmin device. Use turn-by-turn navigation and directions to job itineraries.
YOUR IN-FIELD COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Garmin CONNECT gives you a unique opportunity to manage jobs from beginning to end. Assign jobs at present and in advance. Change your drivers' itinerary depending on the circumstances. Get access to current and pending jobs assigned for up to 90 days. Search and organize jobs by vehicle, planned time of arrival, location, or dispatch date. These practical features help you improve planning, respond to customers faster, and get more jobs completed in less time.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Implementing Garmin CONNECT is quick and easy. All you need is a Garmin device** and a TSC compatible Garmin FMI cable to connect the device to your TSC unit.
Garmin Connect is compatible with a wide range of Garmin devices, including nuvi Series 12xx, 13xx, 14xx, 22xx, 23xx, 24x0, 2xx5, and 2xx7, as well as dezl 560 and 760LMT Series.
* Drivers should never text while driving.
**Garmin device must support Fleet Management Interface Version 2.6 or higher. Garmin devices are not available from Networkfleet and must be purchased separately. FMI cables need to be ordered through Networkfleet. To access traffic services, your Garmin device must be traffic compatible and use a traffic compatible FMI cable.